[PDFlist] Job Alert: Women Enabled International - Executive Director.

Paradise Tabucala Paradise.Tabucala at pacificdisability.org
Fri May 13 10:55:41 +12 2022

>From Women Enabled International:

Dear all,

This week, WEI launched its Executive Director search.

We would love your help spreading the word about the job announcement.<https://womenenabled.org/employment/executive-director-position/> (Click on the link to see advertisement)

This is an exciting opportunity for the right leader, since WEI has never been stronger. Together, we've accomplished so much this past year. It has been my privilege to lead the organization as our Interim ED since Stephanie stepped down last year. Not only are our programs more relevant than ever, but we've also invested in strengthening our organizational capacity and are well positioned as we look to the future.

We are incredibly excited to add the next Executive Director to our thriving team, and I hope you can help us spread the word. Thanks for your valued partnership!

Warm regards,

Suzannah Phillips (she/her)
Interim Executive Director
Women Enabled International
+1-917-558-6446
www.WomenEnabled.org<http://www.WomenEnabled.org>
WEI welcomes your support<https://womenenabled.org/take-action#donation-area>.
Twitter<https://twitter.com/WomenEnabled> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/womenenabled/> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WomenEnabled.org> LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/women-enabled>

[Circle of twelve lowercase 'i' next to text reading, "Women Enabled International"]