[Pdf-women] Fw: Webinar: IASC guidelines on inclusion of persons with disabilities in humanitarian action

Soloveni Vitoso infor at pacificdisability.org
Mon Mar 2 21:07:46 MST 2020

FYI.

Thanks,

Solo
PRC - PDF
________________________________
From: Petra Letter
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 2:56 PM
To:PDF-Staff
Subject: Webinar: IASC guidelines on inclusion of persons with disabilities in humanitarian action

Dear Colleagues

Please find the link to options for the recorded Webinar held last week titled:

Persons with disabilities in humanitarian response: New guidelines for more inclusive humanitarian action

https://phap.org/PHAP/Events/OEV2020/OEV200226.aspx

This was an international forum to discuss how the new IASC guidelines for the inclusion of persons with disabilities in humanitarian action will support more inclusive action in humanitarian settings. Unfortunately it was held live at 2.30am Fiji time, so we waited for the recording for information!

PDF has been instrumental in the development of these guidelines ensuring the voices of persons with disabilities from the Pacific are included, they continue to engage with the Reference Group moving forward. PERU is currently working with stakeholders to identify opportunities and methods how best to roll this out across our region.

Looking forward to sharing more as we go.

Kind regards

Petra