[Pdf-women] USA - Women's March 2019 - Washington, DC

Soloveni Vitoso infor at pacificdisability.org
Mon Jan 7 15:32:15 MST 2019

FULL DETAILS ON WEBSITE - https://www.womensmarch.com/2019

On January 19, 2019, we're going to flood the streets of Washington, D.C., and cities across the globe. The #WomensWave is coming, and we're sweeping the world forward with us.

[48369155_2226014514078482_287880022784475136_n]
1/19/19: THE #WOMENSWAVE IS COMING.

*       Gathering Location: We will be gathering on the National Mall between 12th and 3rd Street

*       Rally Location: The Rally will take place on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial

*       Main Support Station: Constitution Gardens located just north of the reflecting pool at 21st and Constitution Ave NW. The area will have porta-potties, water stations, heating tents, medic stations, and a lost person tent.

Important Times:

Public Gathering Time: 10:00am

March Steps Off: 11:00am

Rally Starts: 1:30pm